Such a kind of weather is just perfect for foodies like me to try something hot and delicious. I guess I will be cooking up something quick so that I feel the warmth from within. Let me guess, my all-time favourite Maggi masala noodles Indian style recipe will work wonders here.
Nevertheless, before I head to the kitchen to prepare the simple yet mouth-watering snack, let me discuss its recipe with you all. So that you too can try it and gorge on some gourmet snacks!
For Indian style Maggi masala noodles, you will need-
2 Maggi noodles packets
1 tablespoon oil
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
1 large onion chopped
1 large tomato chopped
3-4 green chillies slit
1 potato cubed
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon coriander seeds powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
salt to taste
- In a heavy bottom pan or wok, heat oil and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds to splutter.
- Add onion and green chillies and sauté to brown.
- Add potato, mix well, and let it soften.
- Add tomato, stir well, followed by magic masala recipe from the noodles packet.
- Cover and cook until the potatoes soften.
- Pour in ½-cup water and add red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder, garam masala.
- Stir the mixture well, add a pinch of salt, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add around 4 cups of water and empty the noodles packet.
- Keep stirring until the water get absorbed.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and take it off the flame.